JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER/DESIGNER
Do you like to work on projects in high tech applications were you are challenged with your Java skills in complex medical applications, in self-driving vehicles, in back-end systems with AI ?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Java Engineer/Designer you know, how to specify, design and implement complex application Back-end software systems in a multi-disciplinary environment. The challenge is getting the system working with the right Quality, clean code and Functionality.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with at least 3 years of experience in Back-end Application software – or system development. During your study and through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You have proven experience with programming in Java and experience with Python is a plus;
- Experience with virtualization, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with Cloud based solution with Google Cloud, AWS and/or Azure;
- Experience with Databases like SQL, noSQL, Postgress, MongoDB etc;
- You are familiar with Object Oriented development methodologies and development environments and automated testing;
- You have an outspoken drive for delivering quality of your software code;
- You have experience in working according to the V-model, Agile/SCRUM, SaFe methodologies;
- You can build software throughout the development cycle, and have experience with OOAD, TDD and CI;
- Preferably you have (domain) knowledge of business areas like Healthcare, High-Tech Machinery or Consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you to have a result driven attitude and good communication skills;
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Software, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 13 19 75 20