TMC Science & Technology is looking for systems engineers to support our clients’ team working on state of the art technologies.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
TMC Science & Technology is looking for Java developers to help building high-performance, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical applications.Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.You will be Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance. TMC is looking for qualified engineers who have a background in software development, computer science, or a related subject and want to be part of the TMC Employneurship team.
| What do we expect from you?
• Master degree in Computer science, Software development or Engineering
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and lasting technology solutions
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Being able to support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Out-of-the-box thinkers who implement innovative and effective solutions
• Good oral and written communicative skills;
• Stress resistant, pro-active team player and strong personality;
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and preferably in English.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Sander de Reu
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 497 79 22 71