IT automation - Montreal
Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? Join us !
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
- Work with management and product design teams to formulate manufacturing processes for new products.
- Responsibilities include development of all the required software and hardware to validate the requirements of the unit under test and to improve throughput and yield. The software includes SQL and PLC development
- Confer with planning and design staff to ensure efficient production methods
- Work with team to improve present manufacturing or production processes in order to improve productivity and quality
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to manage multiple/concurrent projects
- Works independently without close supervision. Must be able to take full responsibility
- Cross-functional Communications
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- At least 5 years in automation projects
- At least 3 years as project manager
- Good knowledge of the "networking" field
- Knowledge of PLC programming is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in French is required
- Fluency in English is an asse
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-upsTMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 233 – 1579