INTERNATIONAL SITE SUPERVISOR
Are you the person who is in control? Can you supervise the installation of a machine or installation? Are you willing to travel abroad for longer periods? And are you the person who can communicate with people from different countries? Then we are looking for you as an International Site Supervisor!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the correct progress of the installation of the modules/machines assigned to him on site. He is responsible for the correct technical execution of the duties. He must inform the site manager in a timely fashion regarding the duties, progress and bottlenecks. During the SAT he is responsible for the correct attuning and/or coordination of duties, in order to be able to ensure an orderly and safe testing environment.
- Securing documents, drawings, checklists etcetera, required for the assembly and start-up;
- Supervising the employees provided by the client when installing and starting up the modules/machines;
- Deployment of means such as cranes, forklift trucks and mobile scaffolding that are necessary for the works;
- Ensuring an optimum order of assembly;
- Accountability of hours of assigned TMC employees and contractors;
- Notifying the site manager of contract variations;
- Registration of hours and means of contract variations;
- Monitoring adherence to the checklists;
- Management of tools;
- Technically correct execution of installation duties;
- Duties regarding the training of the client’s personnel during the assembly and start-up period;
- Coordination of the duties of the various disciplines during SAT;
- Quality control of the duties carried out by personnel employed by TMC.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master level (Electro-Mechanical) OR Vocational Education level with a proven track record as a Site Supervisor;
- Problem solving ability and practical insight;
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for longer periods;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with leading a team;
- Helicopter view;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Field Service, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 27 16 15 41