INTERNATIONAL SITE MANAGER
Are you the person who is in control? Can you manage the realization of a machine or installation? Are you willing to travel abroad for longer periods? And are you the person who can communicate with people from different countries? Then we are looking for you as an International Site Supervisor!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
The site manager is responsible for the realisation of the installation and start-up in accordance with the agreements made with the client. He follows the predetermined site planning and order of construction and intervenes when and where necessary, in order to prevent exceeding the budget and the term. This includes checking time sheets, monitoring the progress and providing TMC and the client with progress notifications. He supervises the employees at TMC’s, the client’s and / or local contractors’. The site manager contributes to the acquisition of new projects by exploring his current network and making new contacts on site.
- Monitoring the status of the planning and adjusting the planning of duties when and where necessary;
- Daily progress meetings regarding coordination and organization of the work planning and man planning on site;
- Filling in and processing the list of remaining points on all levels of module, line and assignment;
- Drawing up notice of delay, together with the client;
- Drawing up lists of technical queries and processing, checking progress;
- Drawing up notice of defect, notifying and having it processed;
- Drawing up final completion certificates and having these signed;
- Notifying and registering all contract variations;
- Correct parts delivery by suppliers;
- Container management;
- Material supply;
- Monitoring compliance with the ARBO/VCA/safety guidelines, order and neatness;
- Having toolbox meetings with TMC personnel and suppliers.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master level (Electro-Mechanical) OR Vocational Education level with a proven track record as a Site Manager;
- Problem solving ability and practical insight;
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for longer periods;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with leading a team;
- Helicopter view;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Thomas van der Heijden
Business manager Field Service | International Site Management | Manufacturing Support, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 83 16 07 56