INTERNATIONAL SITE MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL SITE MANAGER
The site manager is responsible for the realisation of the installation and start-up in accordance with the agreements made with the client. He follows the predetermined site planning and order of construction and intervenes when and where necessary, in order to prevent exceeding the budget and the term. This includes checking time sheets, monitoring the progress and providing TMC and the client with progress notifications. He supervises the employees at TMC’s, the client’s and / or local contractors’. The site manager contributes to the acquisition of new projects by exploring his current network and making new contacts on site.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This position requires both extensive similar experience with international site management projects and the willingness to travel for a minimum of 70% per year for an estimated 6 weeks per journey.
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
- Monitoring the status of the planning and adjusting the planning of duties when and where necessary;
- Daily progress meetings regarding coordination and organisation of the work planning and man planning on site;
- Filling in and processing the list of remaining points on all levels of module, line and assignment;
- Drawing up notice of delay, together with the client;
- Drawing up lists of technical queries and processing, checking progress;
- Drawing up notice of defect, notifying and having it processed;
- Drawing up final completion certificates and having these signed;
- Notifying and registering all contract variations;
- Correct parts delivery by suppliers;
- Container management;
- Material supply;
- Monitoring compliance with the ARBO/VCA/safety guidelines, order and neatness;
- Having toolbox meetings with TMC personnel and suppliers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Individual profit sharing;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- A permanent contract;
- Employment by specialized business cells;
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Non-competition clause.
Interested? Please contact Bart Hermsen
+31 6 12050359
TMC Field Service is an innovative engineering and consultancy company that operates in complex international environments. Our Employeneurs work on challenging projects for which both personal and technical skills are essential. Together with our partners we make sure that projects are built, commissioned and serviced, in time, within budget and to the customers’ requirements. A TMC Field Service Employeneur is internationally focused, well organized and extremely flexible and creative in solving demanding problems. Our areas of expertise include complete Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Management, Commissioning and Field Service.