INTERMEDIATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - Labrador city
Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? Join us !
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Contribute to the various stages of project execution, from proposal to site supervision and the commissioning of substation equipment,
- Including analyses of industrial electrical systems, detailed engineering, equipment specification and site surveys.
- Among other tasks, you will be expected to apply established calculation and design methods when preparing plans, lists of materials, lists of cables, technical specifications and estimates.
- You will also be expected to perform various activities at electrical substations.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of professional service and maintaining positive client relations.
- The incumbent will be expected to:Be responsible for business relations and the quality of professional services.
- Lead the preparation and help draft proposals.
- Lead and carry out electrical engineering projects for industrial clients.
- Develop and implement work methods.
- Be responsible for preparing, drafting and producing study reports.
- Be responsible for designing power systems and giving final approval for related engineering documents.
- Perform the technical management of projects (design reviews, costs, schedules, etc.).
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering.
- Member in good standing of the OIQ and/or PEGNL.
- At least 5 to 12 years of relevant experience in power systems and MV and HV equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical installation safety.
- In-depth knowledge of MV and HV equipment and apparatus.
- Intermediate knowledge of test equipment.
- Intermediate knowledge of work safety and site supervision.
- Basic knowledge of power flow and short-circuit studies, protection coordination and arc flash hazard analyses.
- Knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Outlook, MS Project, Excel).
- Knowledge of ETAP, EMTP-RV, Cyme and PSAF software.
- Bilingual (English and French) verbal and written, ability to draft technical documents in both English and French
- Focused on service excellence
- Strong ability to plan and organize
- Demonstrate leadership
- Business acumen and entrepreneurship
- Good motivator
- Demonstrates commitment to health and safety
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-upsTMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 233 – 1579