TMC is looking for an integrator electronics on (sub)system level. As an integrator you work in a R&D environment and you are responsible for the integration of several components in a (sub)system. You are actively involved with the planning of the complete integration, and you also make sure that all people involved, stick to the planning. Next to that you make the specs and documentation for component tests. You also will execute component tests.
- Master in Electrical Engineering or bachelor with at least 1 – 3 years relevant work experience (or equivalent);
- Broad interest in technical disciplines;
- Work experience in integrating embedded systems, electronics and preferable mechatronics;
- Very accurate and eager to find the root cause of a problem;
- Goal oriented;
- Good communication skills in English and the willingness to learn Dutch.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
Excellent contractual arrangements based on our employeneurship model, among which:
- Market level salary, based on education and experience
- Individual profit sharing
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career
- Specialized business cells
- Cool projects
Driven electronics experts, that is what we stand for at TMC Electronics. Driven to turn the challenges our customers face into effective solutions. To achieve that, every Employeneur has developed his own specialisation within Electronics and Electrical Engineering over the years. All at a professional and/or academic level.
At the same time TMC Employeneurs are extremely curious. They like to look beyond the boundaries of their own domain and prefer to work in multidisciplinary environments. Simply because they can.
TMC Employeneurs effortlessly find their way to and within the core activities of the various R&D departments in the Dutch high-tech industry. Because of their unique expertise and their drive TMC Employeneurs are usually part of a strategic team. More often than not they are one of the driving forces or they fulfill the role of project leader.
In the projects our Employeneurs are in-sourced for, the trick lies in predicting the needs of the end customer. Of course, it is wonderful when our Employeneurs can bring a positive contribution to that process. It is our ambition to come up with and make solutions whilst relieving the customer of any worry or hassle. TMC Electronics focuses on chip, board level and system-level design services.
TMC Electronics’s clients include ASML, DAF, FEI, Mutracx, NXP, Océ, Philips and TNO.