TMC Luxembourg is a company which is built on the principles of transparency & entrepreneurship. Our business model “the employeneurship” is truly unique and to strengthen the team, we are currently looking for an Incident Manager
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Design, deploy, and continually improve Incident management processes adhering to ITIL best practices.
- Assess Incident complexity and initiate the Crisis Management process if necessary, collaborating with the Crisis Manager for communication and escalation to Executive management.
- Report KPIs and provide analysis to senior management, offering insights into Incident content and trends.
- Author and publish organizational Post-Mortems detailing issues during Incident resolution, suggesting areas for improvement in team interaction and workflow.
- Generate Consolidated Reports based on KPIs for various committees.
- Track and communicate the status of process improvement projects to management and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop process requirements as needed.
- Ensure proper recording of all defined incidents, problems, and identified changes.
- Activate and manage the Incident WAR Room following IM process definitions.
- Organize internal and external audits and assessments to enhance incident process effectiveness, coordinating the implementation of recommendations and findings.
- Lead incident resolution initiatives across teams/assets within defined SLAs, following the Incident Lifecycle through the IM process.
- Escalate risks and issues to management and executive stakeholders.
- Coordinate incident root cause analysis and chair Incident Root Cause Analysis and review meetings.
- Facilitate changes for incident resolution in accordance with change management processes.
- Participate and contribute to the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Ensure effective communication of information related to changes for incident resolution to management and internal teams.
- Issue Service Advisory notifications to stakeholders regarding downtime triggered by a change.
- Ensure proper information flow between support teams and management.
| What do we expect from you?
- Proficient in communicating and presenting findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Holds ITIL certification with a deep understanding of service management.
- Possesses solid knowledge of IT and Operations.
- Demonstrates Incident Manager experience with efficient multitasking abilities.
- Strong in relationship management and Crisis Management.
- Over 7 years of IT experience in technical operational/support roles, with at least 5 years actively involved in Service Management and/or Process Management.
- Demonstrates the ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams effectively.
- Extremely organized, with a keen attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French appreciated), following organizational processes.
- Ability to learn, adapt, and be proactive, collaborating with different profiles (technical/functional, medium/top management, etc.), working under pressure, analyzing trends, and interpreting data.
- Good exposure and understanding of Business Continuity Management processes and best practices.
- Solid understanding of IT technologies, including SAN, Unix-Linux, Windows, Network, Databases, Storage, Backup, queueing, scheduling tools, Application Servers, and Cloud.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Alec Van Der Snickt
Business Manager, Luxembourg
Tel: +352 (0)661 697 890