ICT Infrastructure Engineer - Automated Handling Systems
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an ICT Infrastructure Engineer , reporting directly to the Technical Project Leader, you will manage the design and the implementation of the ICT infrastructure of automated handling systems. You will be responsible for entire infrastructure: from the networking (LAN, switches, routers, firewall, …) till the operative systems, virtual machines, NAS, etc. You will also join meetings with the client in order to define and finalize project's specifications.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in telecommunication engineering or computer science.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Proven knowledge in complex ICT infrastructure
· Experience with distributed storage systems
· Experience in configuring OSs and VMs
· Experience with networking devices (router, switch, firewall,…)
· Fluency in French, both written and oral
· Fluency English language, both written and oral
· French nationality will be considered an additional asset
· Organizational approach, team working and problem solving abilities
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
· Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
· Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
· One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
· The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
· The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups