HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Would you like to be part and influence the career path of engineers through a promising model? An environment where principles, skills and commitment are highly valued? Then, TMC is the right place for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As HR Business Partner:
- You work in close collaboration with the Business Managers to develop creative ideas to reach the best candidates, conduct the first screening to identify future employeneurs and build a long-term relationship with them.
- You participate in the interviews with the Business Managers and take ownership of your role.
- You manage the administrative work related to recruitment.
- You develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with managers and employees.
- You represent the company at various events and job fairs to share our innovative model and identify future talents.
- Other responsibilities can be added to your position depending on your interests and skills.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master’s degree in Human Resources or a first experience in the field of recruitment.
- You have a strong affinity for engineering and technology.
- You have exceptional skills in building relationships.
- You have a team spirit and are eager to work in close collaboration with the Business Managers.
- You have excellent written/verbal Dutch, French and English communication skills.
- You are motivated to work in a consulting firm with a unique model.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model.
- Responsibility of employees for their personal and professional development: guaranteed training budget and individualized coaching for all.
- Total transparency and reevaluation of salaries.
- A philosophy centered on the real needs of our consultants: a turnover <10%.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab)
- An efficient management culture with a horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilities decision-making.
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development (7°% of the team are Masters and Ph.D.).
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR Business Partner, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84