HR AND OFFICE MANAGER
Do you consider yourself as a leader working on different topics related to HR and office management, capable of developing, encouraging and learning from the team you work with? Then, come and join the TMC Venture!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Reporting directly to the CEO, you are responsible for the administrative, financial and back-office elements.
Back office: client relations:
- Projects management: documentation, administration …
- Credit Collection
HR Management (with External Social Office):
- HR administration: education, holidays, on/out boarding
- Reporting to the accounting department
- POC for all HR-related questions
- Office Supplies
- Process optimization
- Contract preparation
- Management of VISA and expat related topics
Marketing, communication and event organization:
- Young Graduate Program
- Company events
- Introduction days
- Client events
| What do we expect from you?
- You have at least a bachelors degree and preferably a first experience in an administrative (HR) role
- Good knowledge of French and English, Dutch is a plus.
- You are comfortable to work with MS Office Pack;
- You are polyvalent, rigorous, can work autonomously and have a very good human contact;
- Proactive, you have a sense of priorities and have a great sense of initiative to meet your targets;
- You share our values and want to play your part in a fast-growing company.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in.
We are all part of the TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| What can you expect from TMC?
At TMC we believe that the person is in the center of innovation. We offer you a challenging work environment that you will manage independently or in team. Above an attractive salary, many more advantages are available.
You want to join an innovative company, placing their employees at the front stage? Don’t hesitate to apply!
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Lauren Van Den Berghe
HR Business Partner, Belgium