We are searching for HighTech testers. Are you ready for a new career move and you meet the following requirements: please contact us.
The Tester we are looking for:
- Is responsible for modifications, testing and delivery of HighTech products;
- Is able to solve problems;
- Recognize bottlenecks in the production process and knows how to anticipate;
- Knows the correct way to report and archive.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
- Have completed a vocational training (Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics) with several years of practical experience in the High-Tech sector;
- Experienced in working in small specialist teams work and collaborate with other disciplines outside your own department;
- Come up with suggestions to improve for both existing and new products. The product / process;
- You are accurate, detailed, accustomed to working with procedures, you show initiative;
- You have good analytical skills, helicopter view, you are independent, alert eye for quality and safety.
In this position you will work 33,6 hours per week with a very interesting shift bonus. You will be working in a five-shift (6 days service, 4 days off). This feature allows you to develop yourself within a HighTech environment, further here is also facilitated.
We offer excellent contractual arragements based on employerneurship in the businessmodel of TMC.
TMC Field Service is an innovative engineering and consultancy company that operates in complex international environments. Our Employeneurs work on challenging projects for which both personal and technical skills are essential. Together with our partners we make sure that projects are built, commissioned and serviced, in time, within budget and to the customers’ requirements. A TMC Field Service Employeneur is internationally focused, well organized and extremely flexible and creative in solving demanding problems. Our areas of expertise include complete Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Management, Commissioning and Field Service.