HARDWARE ENGINEER - MILAN
As a Hardware Engineer based in Milan (Italy) you will work on designing & developing innovative solutions for different markets such as defence, medical and automotive market.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world. As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
|Why choose the “Employeneurship”?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing on top of your salary.
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
| Your challenges?
Starting from evaluating technology trends, you should facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up the engine of our business.
You will work in an international context, in a team of engineers with different skill set, interfacing stakeholders and with responsibility on deliverables. It is essential that you are a focused person with excellent communication skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a MSc or PhD in Electronics, Automations, Computer Science and/or 2+ years of experience in the field.
During your academic or professional experience you have gained expertise in the following fields:
- Good knowledge of OrCad or Altium Designer or similar
- 2 years experience in developing electronics projects in relevant sectors
- Knowledge of both analogic and digital electronics
- Knowledge of lab tools and debugging activities
- Ability of board bring up
- Experience in firmware development is nice to have
- Fluency in English is a must
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Account Manager, Italy
Tel: +39 348 2394004