HARDWARE ENGINEER FOR INDUSTRIAL MARKET (HOME APPLIANCE) – MILANO
Do you have passion for technology, innovation and you are a talented Engineer? Then you are in the right place: TMC is the company for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
TMC is building up a team for home appliance market.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for HW Engineer, who is looking for new challenges and exciting work environment located in Italy but operating internationally.
| Purpose of The Role:
The candidate will be responsible to develop, design and test the induction projects of the customer.
| Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive electronic test plan, HW Test reports review and failure evaluation from quality point of view (ALT, HW test report, Derating, FMEA)
- Hardware design reviews with Electronic suppliers during any stage of Electronic development
- Support E&E leaders to define test requirements for HW approval and product validation
- Hardware documentation reviews Internal and External (Schematic, DFMEA, Datasheet, Layout..)
- Alternative components evaluation and test plan preparation (shortage, cost reduction, quality improvement…)
- Collaborate with SW team for quality improvements and for new design during debug phase
- Support and collaboration with GE and F&P for the development of the induction cooktops and UI
- Definition and development of all Induction products starting from cooktop and related UIs. Able to manage also the homologation phase with all related electronic/Electrical tests and certification/norms for Home appliance
| What do we expect from you?
- MSc in Electronic Engineer
- >5 Years as hardware designer for Induction products
- Fluent English and Italian
- Knowledge of EMI/filtering/HW design for induction products is a must, a plus is experience in similar BLDC Motor control boards (very similar to induction and related issues)
- Deep knowledge about Induction cooktops and all related power components (module, IGBT…)
- Critical thinking on HW fault and system integration issues that impact the electronic and Electrical system related to Induction products
- CAD/Layout routing knowledge mainly for complex Induction/Washing BLDC is a plus
- Knowledge of integrated and discrete components for signal and power applications
- Knowledge of CAD tools for circuits simulation
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Italy
Tel: +39 345 24 85 267