Hardware development Engineer - System engineer
Our client designs-develops and produces electronic systems for vehicles. A very dynamic design team develops dashboards, displays and control-modules for different types of vehicles (Tractor, trucks, harvesters, material handling ...)
As a hardware development engineer you have experience and you are interested in taking up system engineering responsibility. The duties start from System concept and design, where coordination with and of other disciplines is important, up to the detailed development of PCB’s. This starts from the creation of conceptual block schematics on system level all the way down to layout and production preparation of the PCB’s.
The entire process needs to follow strict Product Development System (PDS) structure and some cases in line with functional Safety Standard ISO 25119 (and probably others in the future). Simulations, verification, documentation, testing and integration are part of the job.
You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in engineering with several years of experience in Electrical engineering. Through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Schematic design (Analog Circuit design)
- PCB Layout / FPGA technology
- Processor-based en digital designs
- Embedded designs for displays
- Freescale MX family
- EMI/EMC problems, -safe design en -standards
- Design for manufacturing and design for test
- Design with Automotive best practices
- Cable harnesses
- Embedded System Prototyping
Familiarity with CAD tools (e.g., schematic entry and PCB layout, OrCAD, CADStar, etc.) Strong documentation and writing skills with knowledge of VHDL and Matlab /Simulink is a plus.
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
+32 494 779 921