HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
TMC Science & Technology is looking for hardware electronics engineers to support our clients’ team working on state of the art technologies. As a designer you will be responsible for the development of mixed analog and digital electronics. At your task you will be responsible for the complete hardware design from initial design phase to production stage: component selection, electrical calculations, schematics drawing, layout specifications writing, layout review, lab measurements and prototype debugging. You will have regular contact with R&D teams and/or external suppliers. TMC is looking for experienced engineers who want to be part of the TMC Employeneurship team.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Master degree in Electronics Engineering
- Strong experience in analog and high speed digital design (CPU, FPGA, SOC, Ethernet, USB, PCI, SERDES)
- You have good knowledge on signal integrity
- Experience in power supply design
- Knowledge of the PCB manufacturability restrictions
- Experience with PCB design tools (Altium, Eagle,..)
- Good oral and written communicative skills;
- Stress resistant, pro-active team player and strong personality;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch and/or French.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups