GRADUATION INTERNSHIP FOR TECHNICAL STUDIES
We have a wide variety of multi-disciplinary innovative projects where often the ambition is to bring this innovation to the market. This leads to major needs for graduation interns both in technical as business areas. As frequently new Entrepreneurial Lab projects are starting, new possibilities for graduation internships are arising.
The assignment will be aligned to your profile and ambition, so don't expect a predefined assignment from TMC. Some example assignments to give an indication of possibilities:
• Analyzing critical obstacles to fulfill the purpose of the product and finding a suitable technical solution.
• Perform a market research for a new innovative product in order to set the technical boundaries of the next step in the project.
• Determine the cost drivers of the product in order to reduce costs to make the product commercially available.
• Define and implement a proof of concept to confirm the feasibility of a new innovation.
HIGHLY SPECIFIC SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
In order to have a successful graduation internship, the following aspects are important:
• Fluent in English speaking and writing as English is the company language.
• Flexible attitude because innovation requires the ability to change direction rapidly.
• Pro-active attitude, matching the entrepreneurial spirit of TMC.
• Strong in communication, able to focus on what is important.
The Entrepreneurial Lab projects require a broad range of technical disciplines, from Mechanical to Application Software. Together with the trainee we will look for the match between the available technical disciplines and the technical skills required in the project.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
As graduation intern, you may expect the following aspects from TMC:
• Personal development and education by participation in the Entrepreneurial Lab project, participation in multi-disciplinary knowledge sharing session and knowledge sharing sessions with highly skilled and experienced peers.
• Alignment with specialized business expertise/ cells to prepare you for a career after completion of your study.
ABOUT THE ENTREPRENEURIAL LAB
People come together in shared entrepreneurial spirit, in creativity and in professionalism. With so much entrepreneurial spirit within our company, it is not surprising that there are people who want to take the step into entrepreneurship.
The TMC Entrepreneurial Lab offers a safe environment in which you learn to become an entrepreneur. For most participants of Entrepreneurial Lab projects, it is a step towards more entrepreneurial behavior.
Our vision is that Employeneurs make use of the TMC Entrepreneurial Lab for their development where the results are visible within and outside the organization of TMC.
Customers will see an Employeneur who will take more ownership, technical leadership and steering towards business results.
Candidates will see room for development and ability to realize their ideas for new technical products.
Companies will see technical skills and innovative power at TMC.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.