| JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join our TMC Employeneurs Middle East team in the UAE, Dubai.
As a Geotechnical Engineer, your main responsibility is performing office based engineering and reporting combined with offshore postings to site investigation vessels during project fieldworks.
You are involved in oil & gas projects in which:
- You are identifying technical requirements from scopes of work prior to project fieldwork.
- You are supervising geotechnical investigations using a variety of in situ-testing and sampling equipment.
- You are supervising and managing offshore and onshore geotechnical laboratory testing.
- You ensure that the geotechnical data meets required specification.
- You perform geotechnical engineering analyses for offshore structures and produce factual and interpretive reports.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You hold a relevant degree in Engineering Geology, Geotechnics or Civil Engineering; with a minimum 3 years’ previous experience of site investigation is an advantage.
- You are willing to travel and spend periods of time offshore
During your career, you are expected to have built the below soft and technical skills:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (with foreign language ability an advantage).
- Have strong teamwork and leadership abilities.
- Computer literate to an intermediate or advanced level, including knowledge of MS Word; Excel; and MS Project.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups