FUNCTIONAL SAFETY & SYSTEMS ENGINEER
TMC is looking for Functional Safety & Systems Engineers to support the engineering team focused on the Automotive sector.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an Functional Safety & Systems Engineer you are developing system architectures in relation with the development process and methodology for embedded systems for controllers, used within mechatronic developments for vehicles. For this, you take into account the functional safety standards. Finally, you take care of the deliverable and the documentation and you report to the systems engineering manager.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a M.Sc in Engineering with specialization in Mechatronics/Electronics/ICT.
- You have minimum 3 years of work experience within a similar role in the automotive sector
- You have knowledge on Functional Safety Standards (f.e. ISO 26262)
- You have multi-disciplinary knowledge on systems engineering (mechanical hardware, software, electronics, hydraulics)
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)494 11 40 91