FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ENGINEER - REMOTE
If you are passionate about engineering and you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset, TMC USA is Seeking a Self-Motivated RAMS Manager who thrive in fast-paced environments.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Participate in a portfolio of engineering developments and providing assurance of engineering activities on safety-related and safety-critical systems/products.
- Support the build-up of system/product safety cases by providing all required safety and reliability evidences.
- Collaborate with the internal Engineering, Procurement, Quality, Certification & Regulatory Compliance team.
- Develop safety and RAM target, safety and RAM requirements.
- Execute hazard analyses with limited supervision to support identification of safety requirements in accordance with business standards and program/product objectives.
- Conduct RAM prediction analyses to assure that the system/product designs achieve the targets.
- Provide assurance that the built systems/products (incl. software) meet the RAMS targets.
- Contribute to the development of generic product, generic application and specific application safety cases, including by maintaining the status of hazards updated in the Hazard Log.
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated to internal and external customers.
| What do we expect from you?
The minimum required skills necessary for this role:
- Strong Communication Skills
- MS and/or PhD in an Electrical engineering.
- Have a background in Hardware design and/or software design
- Have a first experience in Safety/Functional safety
- Knowledge in system safety engineering, including application of standards.
- Familiar with design, test and analysis tools and systems.
- Proven capable of solving problems of medium complexity, identifying program risks, proposing mitigation plans.
| What does TMC USA have to offer?
On top of giving, you all the advantages of working in a start-up environment, at TMC USA you will benefit from the support of a strong well established international company:
- W2 full-time position
- Competitive compensation: base salary with monthly bonus (based on individual performance)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous ETO (Earned Time Off) plan
- 401k with matching
- Yearly training personal budget for Coaching & Education
- International work opportunity
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients, and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals.
Discover how do we support our employees in their own personal and professional development in 2 minutes:
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, USA
Tel: +1 917 213 1634