FULL STACK DEVELOPER - MONTREAL
If you are passionate about project in aerospace where you can put into execution your Full Stack development skills while materializing your own entrepreneurial aspirations, join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGE?
Full Stack developers will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development. As a Developer you will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and Lead Developer to co-develop the digital products.
- Collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements;
- Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems;
- Communicate with business stakeholders about Agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
| WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Past experience as a frontend developer where you had the opportunity to use Angular, DOT.NET, C#;
Strong knowledge of Microservices and experience developing them;
Experience using VSTS (Azure DevOps) is a plus;
- Mobile development experience (iOS, Objective-C, Swift, React Native);
- Understanding of consuming APIs in practice;
- Ability to write effective unit and integration tests;
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Experience as a developer on an agile team preferred;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Maxandre Perron Deschenes
Recruiter, North America
Tel: +1 514 482 3032