FULL STACK DEVELOPER
| YOUR CHALLENGES:
Depending on your knowledge, background and affinity, you contribute to specialized teams consisting of several technical disciplines such as Automotive, Aeronautical & Defence, Banking and Services companies.
We are currently seeking a Developer who will focus on Full stack development: the design and development of a software application and/or embedded systems like web applications. It is crucial that you have a good overview of possible software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages and that you are able to motivate this to others.
| YOUR PROFILE:
You have a BSc. or MSc. Degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics or related field required with several years of experience in software. During your MSc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to leverage the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Implementation of Testing Strategy, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with using various requirement management tools, bug tracking, automatic build, and planning tools.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is essential
- French is a plus.
In addition to these technical skills developed through your industry experience, you have developed strong soft skills such as good oral and written communicative skills, a driven attitude and stress resistance. Moreover, you can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously. Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC is also required.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan.
| OUR OFFER:
A UNIQUE BUSINESS MODEL
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business.
Our philosophy is double:
- Develop the entrepreneurial competences of the best technical engineers (leadership, communication, business understanding …)
- Socially and economically improve the role of the engineers in order to better position our Employeneurs on the market and allow them to be fairly rewarded for their accomplishments
It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists. Based on full transparency and mutual trust, our business model defines a better way of working together based on:
You want to know more? Apply to this offer!