FPGA SPECIALIST - Eindhoven
TMC Electronics is looking for an FPGA engineer to support our client's team working on state of the art technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an FPGA specialist you are working in a R&D environment where you collect requirements, make the specification and design of an FPGA. You also test and verify your design. You work for different High Tech organizations in healthcare, lighting, automotive and in semiconductors. Our customers work mainly with Altera or Xilinx FPGA’s, so relevant experience with these platforms and related tools would be necessary.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master degree in electronics or computer Science or equivalent by experience
- 4+ years of experience in a similar job
- Experienced in VHDL
- Experience with Xilinx or Altera tools and platforms
- Background in video processing and high bandwidth memory interfaces is a plus
- Preferably experience with Network and / or Ethernet communication.
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration of SW and HW
- You are able to work in a structured and organized manner.
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Electronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 55 83 85 15