| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an FPGA specialist you are working in a R&D environment where you collect requirements, make the specification and design of an FPGA. You also test and verify your design. You work for different High Tech organizations in healthcare, lighting, automotive and in semiconductors. Our customers work mainly with Altera or Xilinx FPGA’s, so relevant experience with these platforms and related tools would be necessary.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor or Master degree in electronics or computer Science or equivalent by experience
- 4+ years of experience in a similar job
- Experienced in VHDL
- Experience with Xilinx or Altera tools and platforms
- Background in video processing and high bandwidth memory interfaces is a plus
- Preferably experience with Network and / or Ethernet communication.
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration of SW and HW
- You are able to work in a structured and organized manner.
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of electronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!