FPGA programmer - Montreal
Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? Signing up !
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
- Design Experience with standard interfaces such as: PCIe, HDMI, DDR2/3, DVI, FireWire
- Broadcast Video knowledge
- Verilog background
- Background in the design video interfaces: SDI/HDSDI, Component, Composite
- Hardware, firmware and software integration
- Understanding of SMPTE standards
- Understanding of Professional and Consumer Audio standards
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- 5 -10 years of experience with a Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field
- Extensive FPGA Synthesis background
- Experience with industry standard simulators
- Background in high speed digital board design
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 233 – 1579