FLOW & THERMAL SPECIALIST
Within TMC Mechanical, a flow & thermal specialist is responsible for assisting our clients in the design and development of complex F&T (sub)systems, involving multiphysics phenomena, fluid dynamics, water, gas or particle flow, thermal control systems, thermal analysis, feedback and control strategies, thermal architecture and temperature control . You will develop and maintain numerical models, design and perform experiments optimizing the flow & temperature control or improving transport phenomena.
As a Flow & Thermal Specialist you are responsible for developing an optimal approach for system modeling, combining good simulations accuracy with low computational time.
• Perform simulations to solve technical challenges and give support to the engineering groups in the field of fluid system performance
• Master degree in Engineering or Physics
• Experience with system level engineering or simulation in a complex product design environment
• Experience with CFD simulations
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Good presentation and reporting skills
• Proactive and enthusiastic and have strong communication skills, in both Dutch (pre) and English (must)
• Excellent technical know-how and Ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically
You will work in R&D environments on various application areas: High Tech Systems, ultra-precision systems, Automotive and Product Development.
Expectations of TMC
Write here what’s in it for the applicant, such as working conditions and salary. For example the bullets below, you can delete or add conditions.
- Personal development and education.
- One-on-one coaching.
- Market level salary, based on education and experience.
- Individual profit sharing.
- A permanent contract.
- Employed by specialized business expertises/ cells.
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement.
- Collective health insurance.
- Involvement in the development of the company.
- Non-competition clause.
Our Mechanical engineers are first and foremost networkers who transfer their hard earned knowledge into solutions for customers. The industries we work in are ever changing and, yes, a constant source of wonder: offshore (equipment), aviation, energy, automotive, high tech, oil and gas, wind and solar.
In the heart of the R&D department and the most critical design teams you’ll find our mechanical engineers, working on breakthrough innovations and complex engineering projects. Our engineers are the driving force in multidisciplinary teams that work on new designs, enlightening simulations and complex analyses resulting in next-level performance.
TMC Employeneurship model
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.