Firmware engineer / specialist
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Firmware engineer / specialist, you will contribute to the latest developments in Space and Defense technologies for vision systems.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Master degree in electronics or computer Science/ equivalent by experience
- 4+ years of experience in a similar job
- Experienced in VHDL
- Experienced in using ZYNQ/Xilinx tools
- Experienced in verification/validation flows
- Sound knowledge of Python
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration of SW and HW
- You are able to work in a structured and organised manner.
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English.
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups