TMC is seeking an Embedded Software / Firmware Engineer for its Italian office. Working within the Electronic instrumentation domain, the successful candidate will be working on low-level development along side a team of hardware, software and electronics engineers.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
We are seeking candidates with prior experience of low-level Firmware development preferably targeting 8/16 bit PIC Microcontrollers.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing 8/16/32-bit micro-controllers for a different range of electronic instrumentation products
- Testing and debugging of embedded firmware
- Support and maintenance of firmware
| What do we expect from you?
- Experience of writing embedded firmware in C and assembly and bare-metal programming
- Experience with common bus protocols (UART, USB, I2C, SPI)
- Experience with RTOS
- Experience with firmware testing (unit, regression etc)
- Experience with new board ‘bring up’ and debugging the hardware/firmware interface using tools such as logic analysers, oscilloscopes and protocol sniffers
- Experience of working within a structured design process
- Experience with wireless communications (BT, BTLE, WiFi)
- Experience of interfacing with real world, analogue and digital sensors
- Experience programming in application level languages such C#, JAVA
- Experience with source versioning systems such as SVN/GIT
- Fluency in English.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of electronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Account Manager , Italy
Tel: +39 345 5982500