As a Firmware Engineer, reporting directly to the Software Team Leader, you will design and develop firmware and embedded software for electronic equipment with over 1M units production. You will contribute both to the design phase and to the test and validation one. You will also provide support to existing products, with the ability to compile technical documentation where required.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in software, computer or electronics engineering or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Proven project expertise, in the R&D environment
- Experience working in an embedded software environment with Linux.
- Strong understanding of C and C++
- Proficient in Operating Systems (Windows, Linux). Knowledge of OS security concepts is a plus.
- Ability to manage life-cycle of firmware and software development (architecture, design, implementation, test, release, maintenance & support)
- Strong software architecture, design, implementation and verification capabilities
- Knowledge of the ARM architecture is a plus
- Practical with common laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, mustimeter, waveform generator,…)
- Fluency English language, both written and oral
- Organizational approach, team working and problem solving abilities
- Open to travel abroad
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups