Are you a hands-on Firmware Designer with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals? Come and work with us in challenging environments! We work with multiple clients all over the country.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Firmware Designer at TMC, you will join the firmware design team and will be involved in the full firmware development cycle of products. You’ll have the chance to work with challenging products designed for extreme environments. Our designs are related to image processing, sensor readout, system integration, digital and analog electronics in combination with FPGA’s. You will be involved in jobs ranging from realizing IP cores in CPLD to SOC designs to interfacing with software, electronics and image sensors. You will work with FPGA and SDK tools to realize a fully working system, where you’re in charge for the design, debugging and releasing the firmware. You support the software team to build systems with bare metal code or by using an (embedded) Linux OS. Our firmware designers appreciate the challenges linked to our products and environment, the ability to work for investigational/research purposes and the freedom to work with the latest technology and tools. In our company, teamwork is essential.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master or Bachelor in electronics or computer science or similar with at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- You have passion for digital and electronics design;
- You master VHDL and you’re not afraid of analyzing some Verilog code;
- You have knowledge of Xilinx FPGA’s and/or Microsemi FPGA’s
- Proficient with FPGA tools for synthesis, analyzing and mapping your design;
- Experienced in usage of simulation tools for validation and verification;
- FPGA internals have no secrets for you, timing critical design keeps you challenged;
- Hands-on in programming languages is a plus. (Python, C++…);
- You are not afraid of using GIT for version control;
- You can find your way in a Linux environment, makefiles and buildflows;
- A methodology and documentation mind is needed;
- You have successfully realized projects in similar environments.
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 498 59 93 51