FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - MONTREAL
| COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled scientists and technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome explore. TMC is a Netherlands based organization with offices in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Sweden and now Canada.
In your role as a Field Service Engineer, you will be Commissioning the complex machines, equipped with a variety of different advanced hydraulic/pneumatic and electronic controls. Reading and interpreting auxiliary equipment assembly layouts and schematics. Testing company’s machine(s) in relation to the production line. Interpreting the test data and, readjusting the settings. Instructing and training the customer’s operators on-site (about machine operation and preventive maintenance a.o.). Independently tracing and solving malfunctions of which the nature is unknown. Checking and adjusting the machines and replacing larger components. You will be operating power and precision measuring instruments such as bench drill, electric grinders, spot welders, indicators, and gauges. Timely preparation of field service report after each installation or service call. Working closely with outside contractors, customers, and management to resolve electrical or mechanical problems.
| YOUR PROFILE:
- Ability and willingness to travel to Durham, New Hampshire, USA for one week periods and use rental vehicles.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Significant work experience as a mechanic
- Significant work experience in electrotechnical
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a comparable function.
- Experience with control systems
- Knowledge of measurement and control engineering
- Languages: English, German, French or Spanish in speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of installation and safety regulations, the Arbowet (Dutch law on worker health and safety)
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Professional certified coach to support your career plan chosen by you and assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, an individual profit sharing bonus based on monthly performance
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development ( 70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth