FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - MONTREAL
| COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled scientists and technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome explore. TMC is a Netherlands based organization with offices in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Sweden and now Canada.
In your role as a Field Service Engineer, you will be studying the information supplied by the Service Support Coordinator (SSC), Making sure all required materials/tools are available. You will be commissioning the complex machines, equipped with a variety of different advanced hydraulic or pneumatic and electronic controls. Testing company’s production line machines. Readjusting the settings based on test data. Drawing up a test report. Ensuring the purchase protocols are signed by the customer. You will be training the customer’s operators on-site about machine operation. Independently tracing and solving malfunctions of which the nature is unknown. Adjusting the machines and replacing larger components.
You will be reporting the findings to the Service Region Team Leader and the Service Support Coordinator. You will be Timely reporting availability to the Field Service Team Leader.
| YOUR PROFILE:
- Ability and willingness to travel to Durham, New Hampshire, USA for one week periods and use rental vehicles.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Significant work experience as a mechanic
- Significant work experience in electrotechnical
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a comparable function.
- Experience with control systems
- Knowledge of measurement and control engineering
- Languages: English, German, French or Spanish in speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of installation and safety regulations, the Arbowet (Dutch law on worker health and safety)
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Professional certified coach to support your career plan chosen by you and assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, an individual profit sharing bonus based on monthly performance
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development ( 70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth