FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Field Service Engineer in the support department you often get involved in the process with the creation of customized machines. After the installation of the machines at the customer site you are responsible for the maintenance and problem solving aspects abroad. Not only technical aspects play a role, you have to take ownership over the projects. The transfer of technical knowledge for production and maintenance is also part of your job. Besides your practical work at the customer site you are an important knowledge provider for further improvement of machine concepts. As a field service engineer you’ll work closely with project managers and engineers, who can also support in the technical field.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor level (Electro-Mechanical);
- Ideally a first experience in mechanical engineering (internship is a plus);
- Preferably experience with PLCs, servo systems and human-machine interfaces;
- High degree of autonomy;
- Problem solving ability and practical insight;
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for longer periods;
- Good knowledge of English.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
Field Service and International Site Management provides support all over the world for commissioning and servicing machines. Together with our Employeneurship model, we provide personal development based on your goals and combine this with projects in different environments. By doing so you will gain experience which will benefit you for the rest of your career and at the same time gives you the chance to see a lot of the world and be part of The Flying Squad.