FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Do you like to travel all around the world? Do you like to be free? Are you a hands-on type of person and you like to be challenged in different ways? Then you are the type of person that we are looking for in the position as Field Service Engineer.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Field Service Engineer in the support department you often get involved in the process with the creation of customized machines. You can be responsible for the installation of the machines at the customer site and you are responsible for the maintenance and problem solving aspects abroad. Not only technical aspects play a role, you have to take ownership over the projects. The transfer of technical knowledge for production and maintenance is also part of your job. Besides your practical work at the customer site you are an important knowledge provider for further improvement of machine concepts. As a field service engineer you’ll work closely with project managers and engineers, who can also support in the technical field.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master level (Electro-Mechanical) OR Vocational Education level with a proven track record as a Field Service Engineer;
- Ideally a first experience in the area of Field Service or maintenance (internship is a plus;
- Preferably experience with PLCs, servo systems and human-+machine interfaces;
- High degree of autonomy;
- Problem solving ability and practical insight;
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for longer periods;
- Good knowledge of English.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Field Service and International Site Management provides support all over the world for installation, commissioning and servicing machines. Together with our Employeneurship model, we provide personal development based on your goals and combine this with projects in different environments. By doing so you will gain experience which will benefit you for the rest of your career and at the same time gives you the chance to see a lot of the world and be part of The Flying Squad.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Field Service, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 27 16 15 41