EXPERIMENTAL PHYSICIST / DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Do you enjoy working on new technological development, using high-tech equipment and developing new experiments? Read on.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
At TMC Physics, an Experimental Physicist/Development Engineer will be involved in the development of technological innovations by doing highly practical work. Operating high-tech tools and setting up experiments is your main responsibility, as well as designing new instrumentation and high tech systems.
Representation of and reporting about the results is an important part of the job. As is customary in industry, you will be working in project teams with various backgrounds and competences on high-tech challenges.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our perfect candidate has:
- A bachelor, master in Physics;
- Preferably 2-5 years of industrial experience;
- Experience with one or more of the following topics:
- Vacuüm systems;
- Optical setups;
- Measurement systems (i.e. XRD, SEM, TEM, XPS or AFM);
- Working in a cleanroom;
- Materials deposition (i.e. CVD, PLD or sputtering);
- Working in a production environment.
- Lean six sigma/Design of Experiments/Quality engineering/QA ISO standards
- Experience with Excel, Matlab and/or Python or
- Statistical software such as minitab is a pre;
- Practical mindset and the willingness to perform practical work;
- Speaking English is obligatory, speaking Dutch is an advantage;
We are looking for people who are challenged by the TMC Employeneurship model and who are looking for a further development of their career in a challenging environment. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics Employeneurs are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics and plasma physics are represented among others.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 52 89 25 70