Experienced PCB Designer
TMC Electronics is looking for an experienced PCB designer to support our client's team working on state-of-the-art technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals. Would you like to know more about our Employeneurship model?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
We are looking for a PCB designer who is experienced in designing PCB’s with a mix of digital and analog components. You like to work in a multidisciplinary team together with mechanical and software engineers and understand their requirements. You test and verify your work, identify errors or failures in the design and implement and test solid solutions. Our board designers make sure that the work meets the set of quality requirements. You are able to transfer knowledge to junior designers in a coaching role. You like to work for different high-tech organizations in medical, automotive, consumer and semiconductor industry.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electronics as a minimum;
- Extensive experience in complex PCB designs (schematics), including analog, digital, high speed and/or RF designs;
- Knowledge of the PCB layout process;
- Experience with requirements engineering, the determining and documenting of requirements;
- Experience with design tools like Altium, EagleCAD and/or Mentor Graphics;
- Experience with simulations and checks like signal integrity, power integrity and DfM;
- Experience with board bring-up and verification/validation, including test code development;
- Experience with EMC/EMI requirements and the practical application of these;
- Knowledge of C/C++ is a nice to have;
- Knowledge of VHDL/Verilog is a nice to have;
- Experience in medical, automotive, consumer or semiconductor industry is a nice to have;
- A curious and connecting attitude, with which you always try to improve yourself and your products;
- Good communication and writing skills in English; Dutch is a nice to have.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of electronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
Our expertise stretches from embedded software, board design and ASIC design (analog and digital) to FPGA development, and this at all levels. The starting designer with a couple of years’ experience feels at home, as well as the expert architect, project leader and all team members at various levels in their career.
You can be a specialist, a generalist, or a master of all with roles such as analog designer, all-round board designer and integrator for example.
Your ambition is our goal!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Electronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 46 81 12 83