Experienced FPGA Designer
TMC Electronics is looking for an experienced FPGA designer to support our client's team working on state-of-the-art technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals. Would you like to know more about our Employeneurship model?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As FPGA designer you are experienced in designing FPGAs using VHDL and/or Verilog. You will be working in R&D environments where you collect requirements and make the specification and design of FPGAs. You also test and verify your design. Our customers mainly work with Xilinx or Altera/Intel FPGAs, so relevant experience with these platforms and related tools would be necessary. You are able to transfer knowledge to junior designers in a coaching role. You like to work for different high-tech organizations in medical, automotive, consumer and semiconductor industry.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electronics or computer Science;
- Extensive experience in a similar job;
- Experience with VHDL and/or Verilog;
- Experience with Xilinx or Altera/Intel tools and platforms;
- Experience with Mentor Modelsim or other simulation tools and verification/validation flows;
- Ability to read and interpret data sheets;
- Experience with scripting languages like Python or Tcl;
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration of firmware, software and hardware;
- Experience with technical coaching of junior designers is a plus;
- Experience with HLS (Catapult, Vivado HLS etc) is a plus;
- Experience with SystemC is a plus;
- Experience in medical, automotive, consumer or semiconductor industry is a plus;
- A curious and connecting attitude, with which you always try to improve yourself and your products;
- Good communication and writing skills in English; Dutch is a nice to have.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of electronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
Our expertise stretches from embedded software, board design and ASIC design (analog and digital) to FPGA development, and this at all levels. The starting designer with a couple of years’ experience feels at home, as well as the expert architect, project leader and all team members at various levels in their career.
You can be a specialist, a generalist, or a master of all with roles such as analog designer, all-round board designer and integrator for example.
Your ambition is our goal!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Electronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 46 81 12 83