EXPERIENCED DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION
At TMC Physics, a development engineer will be involved in the development of technological innovations by doing highly practical work. Operating high-tech tools and setting up experiments is your main responsibility, as well as designing new instrumentation and high tech systems. Representation of and reporting about the results is an important part of the job. As is customary in industry, you will be working in project teams with various backgrounds and competences on high-tech challenges.
|WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BSc. or MSc.;
- Technical education;
- Experience with research and development in an industrial environment;
- Highly practical attitude and willing to do practical, hands-on work;
- 5+ years of (industrial) experience;
- Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC;
- Good oral and written communicative skills;
|WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, based on our unique Employeneurship business model:
- Competitive salary;
- Individual profit sharing;
- Personal education and coaching;
- A permanent contract;
- Platform to share knowledge with peers;
- Travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Personal control of your secondary benefits.
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics has over 60 Employeneurs and they are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics
competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics and plasma physics are represented but not limited.