| JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for an Environmental Engineer/Expert to join our TMC Employeneurs Middle East team in the UAE, Dubai.
As an Environmental Engineer, your main responsibility is to conduct Environmental Baseline Surveys and Assessment Study for a STP PPP Projects.
You are involved in projects in which:
- You prepare and submit EBSA study plan for approval
- You are responsible for collection and review of available environmental and social baseline data
- You Prepare and submit the Available Environmental and Social Baseline Data Collection and Review Report for approval.
- You conduct a detailed environmental and Social Audit taking into consideration ASTM 1527-05 Phase 1 ESA requirement
- You also consider also in the Environmental Social Audit requirements, the IFC Environmental and Social Performance Standards and the IFC Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
- You Prepare and Submit Environmental and Social Audit report for approval
- Conduct specialist baseline surveys, for ambient air quality, noise, soil and groundwater quality, ambient marine water quality, marine bottom sediment quality, terrestrial ecology, marine ecology, socio-economics, archaeology and cultural heritage
- Conduct the ambient air quality monitoring for the project using passive diffusion tubes and AQMS.
- You Prepare and submit ambient air quality monitoring report for approval.
- You Conduct the noise survey and take noise measurements
- You Prepare and submit ambient noise measurements for review and approval
- Drill and install soil and groundwater quality monitoring boreholes
- Collect soil and groundwater samples for chemical laboratory testing
- Conduct soil and groundwater in-situ and chemical laboratory testing.
- Prepare and submit soil and groundwater quality monitoring borehole reports and chemical laboratory test results.
- You Collect available information and conduct site visit
- Prepare and submit topography, site hydrology, geology and seismology baseline report for approval
- Conduct terrestrial and marine ecology baseline surveys
- Prepare and submit terrestrial and marine ecology baseline surveys report for approval
- You Conduct ambient and sea water and bottom sediment quality sampling and laboratory testing.
- Prepare and submit sea water and bottom sediment quality baseline surveys report for approval.
- Conduct Socio-economic, Archeology and Cultural surveys to inform the ESIA study in accordance with WB/ IFC standards.
- Prepare and submit socio-economic, archaeology and cultural Heritage survey report.
- Conduct data analysis for the desk-top and specialist baseline surveys
- Prepare and submit Environmental Baseline Surveys and Assessment Report.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You hold a degree in Environmental Engineering.
- You have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience.
- You should have sufficient Waste Water Plant Experience.
- You should have knowledge and experience in International Financing Corporation.
- You have previous or current European or North American experience.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups