ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT & CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
The EPC manager:
- Is responsible that the work is executed according to the project objectives, budget and planning;
- Assesses and select partners, suppliers and other relevant organizations in consultation with project lead and lead buyer;
- Coordinates and supervises the disciplines (both inside and outside the project team) and provides input (from the plant) to the design;
- Is responsible for adequate sourcing of the team. Safeguard risks (mitigation), time, quality (planning & progress) budgets and safety;
- Is first point of contact for the engineering contractors for all design and engineering related issues;
- Reports warnings on technical matters.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An experienced manager with broad technical knowledge and excellent social skills;
- Field experience in ground up constructions and installations;
- Master or Bachelor in Mechanical, Chemical or Process engineering.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
TMC Manufacturing Support Employeneurs ADVICE, share knowledge and implement improvements in an existing production process, with Operational Excellence as their highest priority.
Our targets are as diverse (and sometimes even contradictory) as they come: achieve more yield, sustainability and quality, against reduced cost, waste and energy use. This requires highly involved Entrepreneurs, with a thorough and broad understanding of the customers’ site and every detail of the processes in their supply chain. Often, our presence leads to consultancy assignments on investments, up and down-scaling productions, and other logistical questions that require our creativity.