EMBEDDED SYSTEM ENGINEER
NEW! Embedded System Engineer opportunity in Montreal, Canada. We offer you the opportunity to work on our projects as well as your own.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOIN tmc North america:
Our North American branch is strategically based in Montreal, in the province of Quebec. Montreal is one of the three major cities of Canada. Montreal Is a bilingual city which gives our branch an advantage in welcoming both French and English-speaking professionals. Our branch is made up of young, dynamic team of professionals who believe in the employeneurship model. Montreal Is the Aerospace/Aeronautic industry hub. It is the emerging high-tech city of Canada. The shortage of workers makes the service industry one of the main component of Canada’s economy and a place of endless various opportunities for high-tech professionals.
As an Embedded Software Specialist, you will be participating in the systems development analyzing problems, define requirements designing and implementing the aeronautic systems developing a software program, based on aircraft specification. You will be developing in a system based on the aeronautic and aerospace industries. You will also collaborate with internal teams to deliver software that respects high quality aeronautic norms and standards. The software is developed mainly in C++ and other Object-Oriented languages, so a relevant experience with this technical language is necessary.
| YOUR PROFILE:
- You hold a bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have good knowledge of object-oriented language: C++
- Familiar with other Object-Oriented programming languages
- Familiar with Aeronautic Software development an asset
- Experience in Aircraft systems is a definite asset
- Bilingualism French & English is a key asset
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Professional certified coach to support your career plan chosen by you and assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, an individual profit sharing based on transparency.
Our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development ( 70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR & Office Manager, North America
Tel: +1 514 482 3032