EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Software Engineer at TMC, you will work in collaboration with a global team of engineers (software, system and firmware engineers) to develop high-quality software in an agile way.
Our software positions are unique: our engineers experience the direct impact of their development activities in the final product. Developing software at TMC also is closely interacted with the hardware of our clients’ products. Our software engineers appreciate the challenges linked to our products and environment, the ability to work for investigational/research purposes and the freedom to work with the latest technology and tools. In our company, teamwork is essential.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in C & C++ for a minimum of 5 years;
- Embedded Linux/Onix environment, Yocto is a plus;
- Experienced in embedded software, also with systems without (RT)OS;
- Experience with software integration;
- Knowledge of hardware;
- You are a hands-on team player;
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills;
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups