Embedded Software Engineer
TMC Electronics is looking for an embedded software engineer to support our client's team working on state of the art technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
We are looking for an embedded software engineer who is experienced in programming microcontrollers and processors as part of an embedded system. You are working in a multidisciplinary team, working closely with system architects and hardware engineers. You are involved in the total V-cycle of the product development. From specification, writing of your code according to spec and testing your code on target. You work for different high-tech organizations in medical, automotive, consumer and semiconductor industry.
| What do we expect from you?
- Education level: MSc or BSc Electronics / Computer Engineering;
- More than 5 years of experience in embedded C software development, some knowledge of C++ is a plus;
- Experience with wireless communication protocols, preferably BLE;
- Experience with radio communication protocols, transceivers and system on chip;
- Experience with Linux is a plus;
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration and testing of software and hardware. Experience with test plans and test setups;
- Understanding of firmware or digital design is a plus;
- Good understanding of multi-disciplinary systems;
- You are able to work in a structured and organized manner;
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of electronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
Our expertise stretches from embedded software, board design and ASIC design (analog and digital) to FPGA development, and this at all levels. The starting designer with a couple of years’ experience feels at home, as well as the expert architect, project leader and all team members at various levels in their career.
You can be a specialist, a generalist, or a master of all with roles such as analog designer, all-round board designer and integrator for example.
Your ambition is our goal!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Electronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 46 81 12 83