EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
TMC Science & Technology is urgently looking for an Embedded Software design engineer to support our client's team working on state of the art technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
- You have a master degree in software, computer or electronics engineering or similar.
- Experience in C & C++
- Qt (if possible, but not necessary)
- Embedded Linux
- Communication protocols and driver development experience
- Embedded Software design on Linux ARM platform
- FPGA/Hardware/Xilinx/Zynq experience/knowledge is a plus
- Documentation and methodology minded
- You are a team player.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realisation of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert centre at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups