EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
TMC is looking for a senior Embedded software engineer with skills on quite simple board design (analog/digital).
You are working in a multidisciplinary team, in close cooperation with system architects and PCB layout-engineers. You are involved in the total V-cycle of the product development: from specification until bringing the PCB alive and make it intelligent. The work is based in Milan.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Programming on microcontrollers (STm, Freescale…);
- C-programming according to MISRA rules or similar;
- Electronic Design using CAD software (Mentor, Eagle..) for schematic entry and/or layout;
- Testing of electronic circuits (analog and/or digital).
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
You know how to design and implement electronic systems in a multi-disciplinary environment. Preferable, you have experience in stakeholder management in dynamic environments. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have good verbal and written (English) communication skills.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
- Salary based on education and experience;
- individual profit sharing;
- a personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- a personal coach;
- a permanent contract;
- mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- collective health insurance;
- involvement in the development of the company.
Emanuele de Filippis
TMC Italy SRA