ELECTRONICS HARDWARE ENGINEER - MILANO
TMC is looking for talented Electronics Hardware Engineers to be involved in challenging R&D projects.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an Electronics Hardware Engineer you will be involved in the design, development and validation of a various range of electronic boards for a very different type of applications.
You will Participate to a full product development cycle contributing to one or more tasks related to sensor device selection and characterization.
| What do we expect from you?
- M. Sc or PhD in Electronics Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in the Electronics sector
- Good knowledge of Altium Designer or similar (i.e. OrCad, etc.)
- Experience in electrical schematic entry
- Autonomy in board bring up activities
- Board layout support
- Knowledge of both analogic and digital electronics
- Experience with mass production and Wifi/Bluetooth modules is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.