ELECTRONICS HARDWARE ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Electronics Hardware Engineer at TMC, you use your knowledge to work on projects in close cooperation with system and project managers to understand the requirements of the design. You will be responsible to create electronic designs from scratch to generate and negotiate on the full data package with our customers. The electronic designs, consisting of image sensor, FPGAs and digital interfaces, require dedicated component selection for rad-hard application. A data package contains documentation, schematics and production files, but also test procedures and test reports. Our hardware engineers appreciate the challenges linked to our products and environment, the ability to work for investigational/research purposes and the freedom to work with the latest technology and tools. In our company, teamwork is essential.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Master or Bachelor in electronics with several years of relevant experience in electronics hardware design;
- You have passion for electrical and electronics designs;
- Experienced and knowledgeable with simulation tools for electronic circuits (Pspice or similar);
- You’re familiar with CAD software for schematic entry and PCB layout;
- You respect the rules of signal integrity when creating your designs;
- Experienced with worst-case analyses for electrical designs;
- Knowledge of Altium Designer is a plus;
- A mindset for methodology and detailed documentation;
- You have successfully realized projects in similar environments.
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract: offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- YOUniversity program: develop your soft/entrepreneurial and hard skills through personal coaching and customized trainings
- Knowledge sharing platform: be part of a business unit based on competences, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups