ELECTRONICS ENGINEER WITH EMBEDDED SOFTWARE
We are looking for a senior Electronics Engineer with embedded software who is experienced in board design (analog/digital) with embedded software knowledge.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
You will work in a multidisciplinary team, in close cooperation with system architects and PCB layout-engineers. You are involved in the total V-cycle of the product development: from specification until bringing the PCB alive. You will be responsible for electronics development in multiple markets, Automotive, Medical, High Tech Industry, Consumer and Semiconductor.
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master degree in Electronics;
- Who is looking for a further development in their career in a technology driven environment;
- Who want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress;
- Who has a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner;
- Who has an excellent oral and written communication skill and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously;
- Who is familiar with microcontrollers (PIC, Atmel, ARM);
- Who has a good understanding of CAD software (Mentor or Altium) for schematic entry and/or layout;
- And is experience in designing and testing electronic circuits (analog and/or digital).
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Electronics is a professional Business cell with more than 50 Employeneurs with a wide range of experience in Electronics development. High Power, low power, EMC/ESD, high speed design, modeling, simulation, FPGA, Embedded Software, etc. It is an environment where we look for people with knowledge but where you also gain knowledge from your professional colleagues.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Matthijs den Dekker
Account Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 15 82 79 25