Electronics Design Engineer- Philips
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challanges
- Design, realization, and verification of complex electronic circuits, systems, or components
- Development on basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications, modeling and simulation of circuitry using tools like LTSPICE, and analysis and verification of the performance
- Finalization of design specifications, schematics, and documentation, and definition and documentation of test scenarios
- Application of safety and quality standards like IEC60601-1, IEC62304, UL, CE, EU MDR, FDA to complex electronic systems in the Healthcare domain
- Supporting the creation of project plans in consultation with the customer and other partners, ensuring clarity on requirements, effort, and deliverables
- Communication of technical progress towards customers and the project team
| What do we expect from you
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics or Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant and demonstrable experience in Electronics or Electrical
- product development (including verification), preferably in the medical domain
- Knowledge of standards that apply to Connectivity (FCC, ETSI, IEEE, …), the development of electronic systems in general and/or the Healthcare domain in particular
- Experience with tooling for test-automation (e.g. LabVIEW, Python) is preferred
- Experience with implementation and verification of IoT Connectivity standards (4G/5G,
- LTE CAT M1, NB-IoT, Wi-Fi, BLE, …), their complex eco-systems, their application domains, and their key components in a consumer/professional product environment, encompassing hardware (including the radio part) and (low level) firmware is a plus
- Proven track record of applying a structured and precise way of working Excellent communication skills, and a customer centric attitude combined with a problem solving and pragmatic attitude
- Experience with working in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary and multi-site development teams
| What can you expect from TMC
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why Employeneurship
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +31 6 55 72 61 13