Electro Mechanical Engineer
TMC Mechatronics & Mechanical is looking for experienced Electro Mechanical engineers in the Hightech or Automotive industry. Are you up for a new challenge or would you like to know more about our unique Employeneurship model? Continue reading:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges
As a Electro Mechanical engineer you are playing an important role in layout, routing, part selection, design, implementation, testing and troubleshooting of all electrical driven devices. This includes products like connectors, printed circuit boards, boxes or cabinets and racks with electronics and electronic equipment.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master’s in mechanical or electromechanical engineering;
- You’ve already had a first successful experience in this field;
- Solid knowledge of electromechanics and automation;
- Proficiency in 3D and 2D CAD systems is a must (NX Siemens, SolidWorks, Inventor,…);
- Strong analytical skills, able to think on a conceptual level and work hands-on as well;
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills;
- Eager to drive your own development;
- Fluent in Dutch or English;
- Being familiar with Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- You are flexible and result-oriented
| What does our business cell have to offer?
In the TMC Mechatronics & Mechanical Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of mechatronics or mechanical has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Mechatronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 317 740 11