ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / DESIGNER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
TMC is looking for an Electrical Engineer / designer who is experienced in working with concepts, and contribute to electrical designs. You are responsible for the creation of electrical layouts and schematic drawings. You have knowledge of EMC and general documentation procedures. You will work from start to finish on your design, so this means you will take care for testing, verification and debugging of your design as well. You are experienced in using CAD programs. You are working in a multidisciplinary team, working closely with system architects and colleagues of other engineering disciplines. You work for different High Tech organizations in healthcare, lighting, automotive and in semiconductors.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in designing and testing electrical designs
- At least a bachelor degree Electrical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- You have a broad technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and e-cabinet design.
- Broad knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation as well as technical experience about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and e-cabinet design
- Work experience at a minimum longer than 2 years, very experienced engineers are also very welcome to apply;
- You have experience with designing, documentation and testing
- Experience in working with Mentor Graphics E-layout and Microsoft Visio
- Preferably: experience with regulations for developing semiconductor equipment and experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations.
- You are able to work in a structured and organised manner.
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of electronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!