Electrical design engineer
We are looking for a mature electrical designer who is capable of challenging the engineering team and decide on approvals for the final design. Someone with electrical knowledge on machine building (motors and control panels) and at least a first experience in a relevant workfield.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- You design and ensure adjustments of drawings and parts lists for production within the foreseen time. You work out all necessary instructions and procedures for this.
- You define and assess technical solutions and estimate risks in order to determine the best alternative.
- You are responsible for the safety and quality of the design and perform the corresponding risk analyses.
- You support engineers and handle questions/problems during the production process.
- During the design process you take into account the ease of installation of the option (design for ease of assembly) and the maintenance of the machine (serviceability).
- Within your own area of expertise you will handle questions and problems during the design and production process.
- You give training to Contract & Design engineers with the aim to pass on your knowledge according to the needs of the target group and to guarantee a quick employability of colleagues.
- You validate the work of colleagues (technical verification/design review).
- Your work area is both within the engineering department, as well as outside, including at customer centers and suppliers.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master's degree within Industrial or Engineering Sciences, or equivalent through experience
- Experience in a similar function
- Broad general technical knowledge with strong focus on electrical design
- Knowledge of CAD systems (Autocad Electrical, E-plan, Inventor, Enovia)
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Knowledge of safety processes, procedures and systems
- Languages: English required, Dutch is a plus
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 477 44 36 04